The Charleston-Saddle is the best door style in the traditional raised panel brown stained cabinetry series door style. Rich brown stained door with soft chocolate glazing. When buying cabinetry, there are a few details that will come to mind. Look for a quality box construction, this should be a plywood box, preferably 1/2″ plywood. The next step is selecting the door style that you like, then next step will be the finish of the door, front and back side. Options, like soft close mechanisms will be very important, but let’s get the right door, on the right box settled first. The Charleston-Saddle door style is paired with a plywood box. This cabinet system shows quality throughout.
See all of our door styles and finishes, this company build cabinets correctly.
- Full Overlay Door Style – 3/4″ Solid Maple Face-Frame
- Raised Square Maple Door and 5 Piece Drawer Front
- 1/2″ Grade-A Plywood Boxes – 3/4″ Grade-A Plywood Shelves
- Natural Color Cabinet Interior
- Finished Door Matching Cabinet Sides
- Solid Birch Dovetail Joint Constructed Drawers
- Full Extension Under Mount Steel Drawer Runners with Soft Close
- Fully Concealed 6-Way Adjustable Door Hinges with Soft Close
- 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- 1 Year on labor for parts that are manufactured.