Claims: It is of the utmost importance that upon delivery or pick up, you have verified BEFORE signing driver’s delivery slip. Protect your claim by following these instructions.
Any incorrect or missing items claims shall NOT be honored once delivery is signed for. If there are missing or visibly damaged items, please make a note on the driver’s delivery ticket and contact 1to1 Kitchen & Bath, LLC immediately at [email protected].
Emails are usually replied to before phone calls, this helps our staff maintain records of events.
We inspect all items before packaging to keep our liabilities to a minimum. We take pride in protecting our products. We ask that you please be patient and follow our Claim request with care and understanding. Your Claim will be our priority if the requests above are met.
Damaged items: In the event an item is defective/damaged please take a picture of said item, complete with box name (showing item numbers) and email immediately to [email protected] within 5 business days or at delivery or your claim will not be honored.
*1to1 strives to provide excellent customer service and quality control. Including pictures of the packaging helps us determine where damage may have originated.
Remember:Include a picture of items, with the box name & invoice number on the packing slip.
Replacements are generally sent out within 2-3 days if notified within 5 business days of claim.
1to1 reserves the right to request the claimed item(s) be returned to our warehouse if items were picked up from our location. In the event an item is not returned (upon request) 1to1 cabinets maintains the right to refuse a claim if the above information has not been handled correctly.
1. PLEASE INSPECT THE SHIPMENT IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT FOR ANY DAMAGE.
2.PLEASE SIGN FOR THE BOX COUNT AS WELL AS PALLETS THAT MAY BE DAMAGED
3. The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in GOOD CONDITION. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the bill of lading, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in GOOD CONDITION.
1to1 Kitchen and Bath, LLC, cannot be responsible for loss or damages if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt for the products, you have now received the items in good condition.
4. If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, MAKE A DETAILED NOTATION FOR DAMAGES AND/OR SHORTAGE ON THE BILL OF LADING WITH A SHIPPING REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE CONTRACTED CARRIER.
PRESENT THE DAMAGE BEFORE ACCEPTING THE ORDER. TAKE THE NEEDED
TIME TO INSPECT YOUR MERCHANDISE BEFORE SIGNING ANY ACCEPTANCE FOR
BE COURTEOUS TO OUR STAFF, WE ARE HERE TO HELP. In some cases, cabinet are extremely important,
please understand that it is important to our company as well, be sure to:
1. Be polite, the person you are speaking to may have nothing to do with your shipment.
2. Please speak in a professional manner, your phone calls are being recorded and yelling is not
permitted. No bad words are to be used with any employee or contractor of this company.
3. Insults, name calling, threats will eliminate any claim or issues you may have.