Signature Brownstone Cabinets
- Full Overlay Door Style – 3/4″ Solid Birch Face-Frame
- Raised Square Solid Birch Door and Drawer Front
- 1/2″ Grade-A Plywood Boxes – 3/4″ Grade-A Plywood Shelves
- Finished Door Matching Cabinet Interior
- Finished Door Matching Cabinet Sides
- Solid Birch Dove Tail Construction Drawers
- Undermount, Full Extension Drawer Glides with Soft Closing Feature
- Fully Concealed 6-Way Adjustable Door Hinges
- Wood Corner Brackets, with Wood I-Beam Construction
Signature Brownstone features all wood cabinets with a 1/2″ plywood box construction and solid 3/4″ Birch face frame that ensure durability. The Brownstone door style features 3/4″ plywood shelving which is durable enough to hold your kitchen accessories without the fear of warping over time. Using Granite? Bring it! These cabinets are built to last and can handle the weight of every standard counter top build for the industry.
The hinges are concealed and six way adjustable with the option of upgrading to a soft closing mechanism and have the KMCA certification to support the durability. Take the time to learn more about this certification and you will understand the difference between quality cabinets and the others that we would not encourage you to buy, unless they were Custom Made by a local manufacture, but you should also know that we have the capabilities to build you any type and style that you may be looking for, however, if you are looking for a great “Value”, you may want to see our entire line of cabinetry from 5 different manufactures. Kitchen remodeling has never been so easy, Kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities and so much more… Get your Free Design, Free Estimate schedules today!
The matching Brownstone finished interior and cabinet sides provide a custom cabinet look at a fraction of the cost and you won’t have to pay extra to get the sides finished, it’s already complete.
There is a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty on our cabinetry that covers all defective parts including hinges, drawers, and drawer glides.
- Learn how to buy, by meeting with a 1to1 cabinet Designer and you will see the difference in how we operate:
- Fast Delivery
- Fast Installation
- High Standards
- Licensed and Insured contractor services
- hundreds of door styles to choose from
- hundreds of colors to choose from
- considerate and dedicated designers to help keep your cost down and gain great value.
Request and appointment and know that we will never sell your information.
That’s a promise!